Follow these steps to attach the hail shield to your vehicle:
- After unpacking, place the hail shield on the roof of the vehicle and unroll it forward and backward onto the vehicle.
- Make sure that the sewn-in arrow points to the front.
- Unfold the hail shield sideways to the left and right.
- Pull the front and back under the bumpers.
- Secure the hail protection with the sewn-in straps with clip fastener. (the bands must be carried out under the car).
In our product video we also show and explain this again (start assembly from minute 1:13):